Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you have the domains Example1 and Example2 and you want to set PHP7 on Example2 domain and PHP 5.6 on Example1. You will need to do this from the cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on the "MultiPHP Manager" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page, select your domain from the left side and you will see the option "PHP Version" with a drop-down list on the right side. Select the appropriate PHP version from the drop-down menu and then click on Apply.
4. Now that you want to set PHP 5.6 on Example2, scroll down and select the example2 domain. Then set the PHP version to 5.6.
Congratulations, both of your domains use different different PHP versions now.
- 0 gebruikers vonden dit artikel nuttig
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution